Emergency Boiler Repair in IL When You Need It
The last thing you need to happen during winter is for your heating to go out. For businesses, this can mean temporarily shutting down. Thus, your goal should be to get your boiler and heating up and running as soon as possible. So, you can protect yourself, your employees and your customers. And, when it comes to emergency boiler repair in IL, there’s one company you can count on the most: Xcell Mechanical Services.
At Xcell Mechanical Services, our team can be on the job immediately. We know how frustrating or dangerous a malfunctioning boiler can be. So, we don’t waste any time providing repair or replacement services. Your safety, health and comfort are our primary concerns. And as boiler industry experts, we understand the intricacies to near any boiler system better than anyone else.
Signs You May Need Emergency Service
It’s important to be aware of the signs of a commercial boiler on the fritz. If left unchecked, a malfunctioning boiler system can potentially become hazardous for those inside your facility. So, be on the lookout for these main problems, and call a technician right away.
- Loud Noises – Your boiler system will make a base amount of noise when operating. However, if you begin to notice loud or strange sounds from your boiler, there may be an issue. For example, if you hear banging or hissing coming from your boiler, these could be signs of serious problems. Noises like these can mean numerous things, like a buildup of pressure in your system.
- Foul Odors – Typically, your boiler should not produce odors of any sort. So, if you begin to smell something foul in your boiler room, that’s not good. Often, these foul odors can consist of a metallic smell or rotten eggs, the former being oil and the latter being gas. Exposure to both can be hazardous to your health.And it’s dangerous to be around due to an increased chance of combustion.
- Water – Water plays a major role in the function of a boiler system. And, if you begin to see pools of water around your boiler, this is a reason for concern. Leaking water can signal old or rusted piping and connections for your boiler. Or, your system may be stressed or overloaded. In either scenario, standing water can cause damage to your facility and attract unhealthy mold growth.
- Electrical Problems – Your boiler system may not be showing any of the previously mentioned issues but is still struggling to heat your facility. For example, a boiler system always turning off after turning on can be a sign of internal electrical issues. And the last thing you need is your boiler frequently turning off during the dead of winter.
How Our Service Works
Upon calling Xcell Mechanical Services for an emergency boiler repair in IL, we initiate a repair process. Our process is meant to be fast andto get the job done, or provide a reliable fix before more work can be completed. For example, we:
- Inspect your boiler system to determine the source of the problem
- Acquire the appropriate parts needed for a repair (either in our truck or fast-tracking an order)
- Provide necessary maintenance to ensure your boiler system is no longer a safety hazard
- Repair your boiler on the spot if the job is within our immediate capability
- Schedule a time for further repair or replacement if deemed necessary after the inspection
Call Us Right Away
A malfunctioning boiler system is something you can’t afford to put off. For emergency boiler repair in IL you can count on, contact the experts at Xcell Mechanical Services. You can call us at 309-359-3084 to request a quote. Also, we are located at 30068 IL-9, Mackinaw, IL 61755.